Sunday, January 10, 2010

I love the Sabath day. Today was so good. It was our ward conference, Bishop Keller spoke he was so loving and kind. He quoted Elder Neal A. Maxwell. "One's life... cannot be both faith-fille and stree-free...Therefore, how can you and I really expect to glide naively through life, as if to say, "Lord, give me experience, but not grief, not sorrow, not pain, not opposition, not betrayal, and certainly not to be forsaken. Keep from me, Lord, all those experiences which mae Thee what Thou art! hen let me come and dwell with Thee and fully share They joy!

Real faith...is required to endure this necessary but painful developmental process."

I went with Sister Marsing to see sister Rienheart who in the hospital with blood clots in her lungs.

Janet Pattrick called to remind me of Bounco, she asked me how Christmas was. I told her about being sick, getting the wrong percripsion, and getting a visit from Bill. She told me that Tom gives Bill credit for being him back into activity by being a home teacher that came every month and helped he come back into activation.

I was very happy to hear such a good thing and know that Bill has done many good things in his life. I didn't know about this one, that made me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment